Soccer players love scoring goals but getting the ball into that goal can be more challenging than it seems. CLSC are pleased to offer help in the form of 'Finishing Fridays'!
Finishing Fridays is a technical development program for boys & girls U8 - U16 that uses finishing activities to instruct youth soccer players in all techniques of the game.
Program topics include:
- Strike with power; correct mechanics to maximize power and accuracy
- Placement; use of different techniques to finish with precision
- Curling & Swerving;
- Volleying; learn to score the most spectacular goals
- Touch & Finish; receive and finish on the move and with your back to goal
- Fakes & Turns; beat the defender with trickery and change of direction
- Heading; learn the art of the headed goal
- Movement; timing and direction of runs to get separation from defenders
- Boys clinic conducted by Boys Elite Coaching Staff,
overseen by Boys Director Glenn Malone
- Girls clinic conducted by Thierry Bouchereau,
overseen by Girls Director Carl Higham
This innovative program also incorporates sports psychology elements including visualization, self talk, developing mental toughness and self confidence building exercises. Players will make use of goal setting and use of development logs to ensure their individual long term development.
Finishing Fridays will be held at Poinsettia Community Park every Friday from March 15 - April 19
U8 - U12 - 4:00pm - 5:15pm
U13 - U16 - 4:30pm - 5:45pm
6 WEEK SESSION $85 (t-shirt included) - click here to register